Which kumantong is the best?

Home Forums Which kumantong is the best?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Renee 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Can anyone tell me which is best kumantong? By which master? Can it be used for black magic to bring back my lover?

Tanisha

Kumantong by ajarn patana is incredibly effective, I heard from pals that this master uses cemetery soil to make it and is incredibly powerful

Rosanna

Yes lukok can be pretty productive to aid with adore and cash if you can take care of it correctly.

Seth

Black magic for love? Use nam man prai is most powerful. Chiang mai nam man prai masters are the best.

Carmen

Best lukok and Kumantong is by Ajarn patana, kumantong you can consider lp tae or ajarn patana. But I think ajarn patana is more powerful.

Isaac

The major masters who make kumantongs are Ajarn Patana Chiangmai, Lp Tae, Lp Yaem, Ajarn Subin

Herman

For black magic, lukok or luk kok is greater than kumantong.

Marcus

I have each Lp tae kumantong and ajarn patana lukok. The lukok is considerably powerful. See summongenie.com

Rachelle

Black magic to bring lover back is employing luk kok. Yes, you should search for world’s very best luk kok, I have five luk kok by distinct masters. My favourite is the one I got from ahjarn Patana of Chiangmai and Ajarn Aey from bangkok.

Renee

Lukok is a lot more suitable for black magic and in particular for like spells

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.