best cheap headphones?

Home Forums best cheap headphones?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jasmine 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

I have been into video editing for awhile, it wa snothing professional of even close to good. It was more or less for my personal collection. But now I have an Canon HF R100 HD camcorder with external mic and headphone jack. My problem is headsets, I wont a good heaset that I can use for audio monitoring through the Camcorder. I dont have a lot of money and looking for a cheap but decent set. If you have any ideas let me know.

Ricky

I thank all of you for the excellent assist on this concern. I have decided to g with Sony’s MDR-V150 since $20 isnt undesirable for a decent pair of headsets. I would go $50 for a set but have other props etc to finance for my movie even with building some its receiving high priced. Grinner I would do the exact same but cant stand them things, dont know why either. Once more thank you for all of your assistance everybody.

Roland

for monitoring audio although shooting video a noise-cancelling set of earphones would be an asset, as birdcat encouraged. I’ve haven’t applied noise-cancelling ones however, myself. An additional alternative for monitoring audio although shooting is an over the ear set which physically cover the ear, this assists to filter out extraneous noise and assists you monitor the audio that you are recording. Finest Purchase hasSony MDR 570 LP for $25. Any set of phones that you are going to use for monitoring audio, irrespective of whether even though recording in the field or although editing on your personal computer, must have as ‘flat’ a response as possible. This means that they never boost bass or otherwiseaugment any frequency that you hear. this way what you are hearingis closeto what you are recording.For monitoring audio when editing, I use either Sony MDR-V150 (on the ear, wide frequency variety, extended cord, $20-Most effective Purchase) or Koss K240 (over the ear studio monitor, wide frequency,600 ohm model, paid $two.50 at flea industry!). I would suggest going to a store and attempting just before you get. Listen for frequency variety (organic high, middle and low variety) and eliminating background sounds (if employing for field recording). Very good shooting.

Tracey

If you are hunting very best Affordable headphone so you must buy Koss Porta Pro. Koss hit a residence run with the PortaPros.There is no denying the sound good quality right here: they’re the best companion for mobile audiophiles and residence theater enthusiasts.

Noreen

I just use one little ear bud.

Lilly

I have some Skullcandy brand headphones that I wouldn’t part with. I got them for Christmas with a Best Buy gift card. They cost $32 and offer great sounds. They’re not noise cancelling and then don’t completely cover the ear. Go to Best Buy and try out all their headphones.

Lonnie

One thing- monitoring a shoot with noise canceling cans can result in some surprises back in the editing bay… I did it once and didn’t notice the buzz in the footage until it was too late.

Wayne

thanks for the info I genuinely appreciate it. Been getting problems finding something valuable on google about it. I do want to apologize for my poor spelling on my 1st post it was late and I was receiving tired.

Andy

Sony has a pair of noise canceling headphones for $50 at Very best Buy – I’ve had these for years and they are great for on camera monitoring as properly as plugged in to my Computer for editing. I did obtain a set of the Bose ear buds for my wife for $100 and she says they are remarkable.

Jasmine

The Sony headphones are cheap (BestBuy $25-$50) and properly worth it. We have four-5 pairs of them lying around and they seem to tolerate all sorts of abuse and remain functional.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.